Kyle Tetrault, O.D., FAAO
- Routine Eye Examination
- Ocular Pathology
- Ocular Emergencies
- 2008, Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering, University of Arizona
- 2014, Doctorate of Optometry, Midwestern University (Gold Key, Beta Sigma Kappa)
- 2015, Residency in Ocular Disease and Low Vision Rehab, Southern Arizona VA Hospital
- Denver Eye Surgeons (since 2017)
- Arizona Eye Consultants
- Fellow, American Academy of Optometry
Dr. Tetrault has clinical experience both in a hospital-based setting, as well as ophthalmology practices. He completed a residency in ocular disease and low vision rehabilitation at the Southern Arizona VA hospital, where he was named chief resident. He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Optometry.
Dr. Tetrault was raised in Tucson, AZ but now calls the Denver area home. He enjoys hiking, running, cycling, and spending time with his family.