In May 2013, Denver Eye Surgeons extended its family to include a full-service hearing center. Our mission is to make hearing help more accessible to our community. In order to accomplish this, The Hearing Center at Denver Eye offers complimentary comprehensive hearing examinations because we know that preventative care and hearing conservation contribute to better hearing health. By performing annual hearing exams, we are able to stay in touch with our patient base at every stage of his/her hearing cycle. This proactive approach allows us to inform and educate our patients about common techniques to help keep their ears healthy as long as possible.
In the event that someone is a candidate for treatment, our hearing center offers a range of hearing aids and other assistive listening devices to help in this process. We provide additional support in aural rehabilitation, tinnitus management, cerumen care, hearing aid adjustments and hearing aid repairs. The Hearing Center at Denver Eye wants to reconnect patients with the sounds of life they have been missing due to hearing loss.
We are proud to say that many of our new patients are referred to us by family and friends who have experienced the personal care and dedication that we have to improving the quality of life through better hearing.
Brenda A. Garcia, BC-HIS
- Comprehensive Hearing Examinations
- Hearing Aid Dispensing
- Tinnitus Management
- Aural Rehabilitation
- National Board for Certification in Hearing Instrument Sciences
- Denver Eye Surgeons, Lakewood, Colorado (since May 2013)
- All American Hearing DBA Affordable Hearing Centers (2006-2013)
- Colorado Hearing Society
- Providing better hearing for Coloradans for 13 years
- Brenda is a Colorado native. She and her partner live in Highlands Ranch, CO. Brenda enjoys hiking, camping, golfing, snowboarding and traveling.