Todd L. Maus, M.D.
- Glaucoma Surgery
- Cataract and Cataract Extraction
- Premium Intraocular Lens Implantation
- 1989, Bachelor of Science, University of Notre Dame
- (high honors, Phi Beta Kappa)
- 1995, Doctorate of Medicine, University of Minnesota Medical School
- 1995-1996, Internship, Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota
- 1999, Ophthalmology residency, Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota
- 2000, Glaucoma fellowship, University of Utah
Board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology
Denver Eye Surgeons, Lakewood, Colorado (since 2000)
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Glaucoma Society
- Colorado Society of Eye Physicians
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
Todd L. Maus, M.D. completed his internship and residency training at the world famous Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. While there he authored over 10 ophthalmic papers in peer reviewed medical journals, and has presented his findings at several national conferences.
Dr. Maus went on to do a fellowship at the prestigious Moran Eye Center. While there, he worked directly with world renowned surgeons performing glaucoma, cataract and anterior segment surgeries.
He lives in Evergreen, Colorado with is wife and 4 "clearly above average" children. He enjoys telemark skiing, mountain biking, camping and spending time at the family cabin in northern Minnesota.