Todd L. Maus, M.D.
- 1989, Bachelor of Science, University of Notre Dame
- (high honors, Phi Beta Kappa)
- 1995, Doctorate of Medicine, University of Minnesota Medical School
- 1995-1996, Internship, Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota
- 1999, Ophthalmology Residency, Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota
- 2000, Glaucoma fellowship, University of Utah
Board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology
Denver Eye Surgeons, Lakewood, Colorado (since 2000)
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Glaucoma Society
- Colorado Society of Eye Physicians
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
Todd L. Maus, M.D. completed his internship and residency training at the world-famous Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. While there he authored over 10 ophthalmic papers in peer-reviewed medical journals and has presented his findings at several national conferences.
Dr. Maus went on to do a fellowship at the prestigious Moran Eye Center. While there, he worked directly with world-renowned surgeons performing glaucoma, cataract and anterior segment surgeries.
He lives in Evergreen, Colorado with his wife and 4 "clearly above average" children. He enjoys telemark skiing, mountain biking, camping and spending time at the family cabin in northern Minnesota.