Eric Hink, M.D.
- Cosmetic Eyelid and Facial Surgery
- Facial Trauma Surgery
- Treatment for the Loss of an Eye
- Eyelid and Orbital Reconstruction
- Tear Drainage System Surgery
- Facial Rejuvenation Procedures
- 1990-1995 Bachelor of Science Biology, Bachelor of History, University of Washington
- 1999-2004 Doctor of Medicine, University of Colorado Health Services Center
- 2004-2005 Internal Medicine Internship, Presbyterian St. Luke’s Medical Center
- 2005-2008 Ophthalmology Residency, University of Colorado
- 2008-2010 American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship, University of Colorado Denver
Board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology
Fellow of the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Allure Cosmetic Surgery, Kirkland, Washington, 2010-2012
- Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology, University of Colorado, Department of Ophthalmology, School of Medicine, Aurora, Colorado 2012-present
- Denver Eye Surgeons, Lakewood, Colorado, 2013-present
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Colorado Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons
Eric Hink, MD is a fellowship-trained ophthalmologist who specializes in the plastic surgery of the eyes and face including: eyelid malposition, facial skin cancer, diseases of the tear drain, thyroid eye disease, pediatric and adult orbital tumors, and cosmetic facial surgery. Dr. Hink graduated Alpha Omega Alpha, the national medical honor society. He has authored over 50 papers, chapters, and abstracts and presented his research at national and international meetings. His research on pediatric orbital trauma won the prestigious 2012 Marvin Quickert Thesis Award.
Dr. Hink grew up in the Denver area and enjoys spending time in the Colorado sunshine with his wife and 3 kids.