We are open!
We've implemented new protocols designed to keep our patients, our staff, and our physicians safe in the process of caring for you. These guidelines have been designed with extreme caution under the guidance of the CDC and American Academy of Ophthalmology.
Dr. Kumar walks you through these new changes:
New measures when you arrive:
- Upon arrival, please park close to the front doors and call our Patient Concierge at 303.273.8741. They will collect important information over the phone and send a greeter to you to complete check-in.
- A COVID survey screening will be given to all employees and patients each day.
- Temperature screenings for each patient and employee will be taken before entry. *Any patient or employee with a fever over 100 or any positive responses to COVID screening will be sent home immediately.
- Family members or drivers will be asked to wait in the car, unless assistance is necessary.
- We will provide a clean, medical mask for you to wear during your visit. All staff will be wearing PPE for precautionary measures as well.
- Enhanced cleaning methods to meet CDC requirements for disinfecting our entire facility daily and between patients.
- Patients will no longer need to check out during your visit. A staff member will coordinate with you over the phone to help process payments online.
Important Information Regarding your Appointment
I postponed a visit or procedure. When can I reschedule?
We unfortunately had to cancel and reschedule many visits and procedures. We have been closely monitoring all patients whom we had to cancel and are making sure to reschedule these appointments before we think there may be an adverse outcome due to the delay. We thank you for your patience and understanding as we work through this process.
We will begin opening new schedules to accommodate additional appointments and we will have extended office hours to expedite this process.
What is the best way to make a new appointment?
- We will be able to accommodate new appointment requests for non-urgent care beginning Friday, May 15th, 2020.
- Call our office for scheduling assistance. Our phone lines are open during regular business hours (M-F 7:30 am - 5:00 pm). Please call 303-279-6600 option 1.
- You may also request an appointment by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I have an upcoming appointment?
We are making every effort to keep upcoming appointments scheduled on the same day and time. You will be receiving a reminder of your upcoming appointment along with the option to confirm your appointment, links for pre-registration, and important safety information.
I’m concerned about being exposed to COVID-19. What are you doing to protect patients?
Please do not risk your health by delaying care. Our practice is taking every possible precaution to make sure patients are still able to access the same safe, high-quality care that our patients expect. Here is what we are doing to reduce exposure:
- All Denver Eye Surgeons providers wear masks and other appropriate protective equipment
- All providers and staff are screened for COVID-19 symptoms before entering the office
- Social distancing measures will be strictly enforced throughout the office
- We have limited visitors to our office to help us maintain safety standards
- All of our sites are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after each patient
- We are abiding by local and state public health recommendations
If you have prescriptive eyewear or contact lens needs please send an email to email@example.com and our Optical staff will be happy to help.
From everyone here at our practice, we wish you, your family and friends good health!
We look forward to seeing you and we will get through this!