Kathy Milano, O.D.
- Ocular Pathology
- Refractive Therapy
- Keratoconous Fittings
- Bifocal Contact Lenses and Designs for Astigmatism
- 1982, Bachelor of Arts in Music, University of Colorado (Summa Cum Laude)
- 1985, Master of Arts in clinical psychology, University of Colorado (Magna Cum Laude)
- 1995, Doctor of Optometry, Pacific University, Forest Grove, Portland, Oregon
Corneal Refractive Therapy
Denver Eye Surgeons, Lakewood, Colorado (since 1997)
Veteran’s Affairs Medical Center, Portland, Oregon, and Vancouver, Washington
- American Optometric Association, ten-year member
- AOA Contact Lens Association
- The Foundation Fighting Blindness
- The National Keratonus Foundation
Kathy Milano, O.D. received the A.M. Skeffington Award for excellence in vision therapy and the Butterworth-Heinemann Award for clinical excellence and has been inducted into Beta Sigma Kapp, Phi Theta Kapp and Who’s Who in American Colleges. She enjoys working with all age groups.